Wow November is over, it’s December and 2016 is about to be up. Where did this year go by? Well it is time to pick the best read in November. I started the month out strong and ended it sort of slightly strong. I’m not in a slump but I have so many series that I want to read the next book only it’s not out yet.
- Wicked Little Words by Stevie J. Cole & BT Urreula
- Until November by Aurora Rose Reynolds
- Fight For Me by Bethany Bazile
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
And the Winner is…
Wicked Little Words by Stevie J. Cole & BT Urreula
This book was amazing. The ending is still messing with me today. Loved it!!! Want to reread this now but I have to 1. wait for my physical copy and 2. have so many new books to read and a couple of other books I need to read that I can’t reread it right now.
- Until November
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone
- Fight For Me