This is a simply challenge that my group does on Goodreads. It’s to help clean out your to-read shelf. Mostly for me it was cleaning out my kindle. I had so many books well still do on there, plus the books I got at Christmas. Set a goal of how many books you want to read in the month of May and try to reach that goal. I will have my rules list, my goal, all the books I want read in May with links to the reviews if I finished them, and at the bottom I will have the final count. Now the rules on here are my personal rules.
- No DNF books count.
- No reread counts
- Novellas with 100 pages and under don’t count.
- Something started in April or wasn’t finished in May do not count.
List of books:
Wanderlust by Skye Warren Broken Prince by Jen Wylie Broken Promise by Jen Wylie Paper Princess by Erin Watt Castle of Sand by Bella Forrest A Shadow of Light by Bella Forrest A Blaze of Sun by Bella Forrest
- A Gate of Night by Bella Forrest
- A Break of Day by Bella Forrest
The Witches: Salem, 1692 by Stacy Schiff
- Salem’s Lot by Stephen King
- The Sanctuary by Ted Dekker
Charcoal Tears by Jane Washington
- Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
- Cold Night, Warm Stranger by Gregory
- Unchanged by Heather Crews
- Beauty and the Beast by K.M. Shea
- Blackbird by Abigail Graham
- Awoken by Sarah Noffke
- Cold Mark by Scarlett Dawn
Final count: 9/20